Wednesday, September 18, 2013

On a Lighter Note...

I love fall and I can't wait for the season to officially begin. Don't get me wrong, I'm sad to say goodbye to beach days and summer Fridays at work; but fall is the best. Boots, football, foliage, pumpkin beer, crisp air...need I say more?

With the beginning of each new season always comes the urge to replace my entire wardrobe, though, and sparks the feeling of "I don't have anything to wear! What did I even do at this time last season?!" I have to suppress the urge though and I've been eagerly going through my closet to find some of my forgotten articles of clothing that I'm most excited to break out from the depths of my dresser drawers.

My favorite looks always involve a great pair of jeans, comfy blouse or button down and some worn-in chestnut colored boots. You just can't go wrong with any of those articles of clothing. Luckily, working at a growing internet company I have no dress code and I can wear a variation of the outfits I love every day!

Here's a perfect outfit from Pinterest that involves some basic items that almost everyone has in their closet!


All I need now is for the leaves to start changing colors! Oh, and a pumpkin beer...

No comments:

Post a Comment