Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Tourist In Your Own City

I recently started taking a beginner photography class and these past couple of weeks my homework assignment has been to go on an ongoing photo scavenger hunt. Shedding any sense of self consciousness and equipped with a new camera, I've made a point of walking more and really opening my eyes to see the city around me. I guess you could say that I've been a #ResidentTourist lately and I wanted to share some of my recent pictures on the blog and through Quaintrelle's link up.

From the emotional Boston Marathon exhibit to the city skyline and everything in between, it's been fun to see Boston through new eyes...or should I say a new lens (sorry, couldn't resist!). Although, April has certainly brought lots of showers and dreary weather I was able to find some early flowers and hope that May brings more color!











2 comments: